Headaches / Migraine Pain
When it comes to headaches, a proper diagnoses is essential. The question, “Why do I have headaches?”, must be addressed. Headaches can be brought on through various factors. They can be caused from posture, weak or tense neck muscles, stress, diet, lifestyle, concussions, trauma, neurological origin, aneurysms, and more. Finding the cause allows for the right treatment to be administered.
The temporomandibular joint is quite unique from other joints in your body; the TMJ joint is a complex joint that works like a hinge yet it also can perform sliding motions. If this joint and its accompanying soft-tissues are restricted or unbalanced, it can cause conditions such as headaches, earaches, facial pain, vision problems, eye pain, teeth problems, balance issues, tinnitus, throat and neck pain, dizziness, and a host of other symptoms.
• Cervical Herniated Disc • Neck Pain • Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS)
Arm/ Shoulder Pain
• Bicep/Tricep Sprain/Strain • Bicep/Tricep Tendonitis/Bursitis • Rotator Cuff • Shoulder Bursitis/Tendonitis • Shoulder Pain • Shoulder Sprain/Strain • Upper Cross Syndrome
• Elbow Pain, • Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis) • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
Hand/ Wrist Pain
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome • De Quervain Tendonitis • Wrist Pain • Wrist Sprain/Strain
• Back Pain • Discs Injuries/Herniated Discs • Low Back Sprain/Strain • Pregnancy/Postpartum-Related Back Pain • Sciatica • SI Joint Pain
• Gluteal Strain • Groin/High Abductor Strain • Hip Bursitis • Hip or Hip Flexor Sprain/Strain • Hip Pain • Sciatica
Knee Pain / Leg Pain
• Knee Bursitis • Knee Pain • Knee Sprain/Strain • MCL or LCL Sprain/Strain • Osgood-Schlatter Disease • Patellar Tendonitis (Jumper’s Knee) • Quad or Hamstring Strain • Shin Splints • SI Joint Pain • Thigh Strain • Calf Sprain/Strain • Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS)
Ankle / Foot Pain
• Achilles Tendinitis • Ankle Sprain/Strain • Foot Pain • Heel Spurs • Plantar Fasciitis